Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

I know it's way too fast, but I'm going to Ambon today. I'll be there for a week and I doubt that I can update my blog there, so I'll say it now!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope 2010 will be great!!





It's almost 3 years since the first I played go (it'll hit 3 years in January), yet I haven't achieved enough in go, especially this year. Stuck between 2k and 1k, but it's ok. I think I've learned quite a lot of new things this year. Not only in go, but in my life also.

The road is still long ahead. I can't give up yet. :)

Btw, here is my resolutions for new year:
1. I'll achieve 2 dan by the end of next year.
2. I will get minimal B for every subjects of my lectures
3. I will be able to speak Nederlands by the end of next year.
4. I will write more in this blog than this year.

What's yours? ;)

0 comments: